- Pig Cloth Doll Sewing Pattern from Elf Pop
- Oink Piggy Mini Embroidery Pattern from Wild Olive
- Peggy Pig Crochet Pattern from Design Shop
- The Three Little Pigs Pattern from Bugga Bugs
- Boy and Girl Pig Sewing Pattern from G & G Patterns
- The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf from Winter Peach
- Felt Pig Plush Pattern from Typing with Tea
- Pig Sewing Pattern from Dolls and Daydreams
- Amigurumi Pig Pattern from Only Cute
- Pig Pincushion Pattern from trepuntozero civette sul comò
- Pig with Bow Tie Pattern from G & G Patterns
- Petunia Piglet Pattern from Funky Friends Factory
This is the start of a new series here at Shiny Happy World. Every week I’ll bring you a collection of patterns from other designers around the interwebs. The criteria?
- I like it.
- It’s a pattern or kit. I don’t want to just show you inspiring stuff. I want you to be able to make what you see.
Every week will be a different theme. I hope you like them!
Why am I promoting other people’s patterns?
I know you like to make things.
I know you don’t only make Shiny Happy World things.
I love running a small business.
I love supporting other small businesses.
I know that spreading the word about my own patterns is the hardest part of my business.
If I can help you find other patterns and designers you love and also help someone just like me spread the word about her patterns – I’m in.
So – which of those patterns up there is your favorite?