Last Updated on December 10, 2018 by wendigratz
I’m bringing back the Swoon!
What’s the Swoon? Simple. It’s me swooning over things other people have made. 🙂
I used to do this all the time (I keep finding them when I go through the archives for the newsletter) and I think it’s time to bring them back.
This week’s theme is felt Christmas tree ornaments. There are so many cute ones out there! None of these are patterns – the links (these are affiliate links) go to listings where you buy the actual ornament.
- Santa from GreenCircleStitchery
- Crazy Pickle from squirrelmomma
- Polar Bear from FeltedFiction
- Snowman and Cookie Ornaments from GingerSweetCrafts
- Llama from Lanatema
- Bulldog from SewFreakinAwesome
- Sun from MiracleInspiration
- Shark from TheOffbeatBear
- Elephant from NicoandMaddie
- Dala Horse from lovahandmade
- Hen from UnBonDiaHandmade
- Rudolph from BPBoutiqueShop
Plus one extra-special swoon for this adorable Needle-Felted Mouse from MillaKnitt.
He’s far more expensive than the other items I collected – but look at the detail! The craftsmanship! The cuteness!
I’m swooning. 🙂