I know. It’s not even Thanksgiving yet. But if you like to make Christmas stuff – without crazy stress – you’ve got to start early. I went looking for Christmas patterns and found much cuteness. 🙂 Here are some of my favorites. . .
- 12 Days of Christmas embroidery pattern from Wild Olive
- Reindeer, Snowman and Elf Bags from Precious Patterns
- Snowman Crochet Pattern from Fresh Stitches
- Elf Doll Pattern from Charla Anne
- Elf, Snowman and Reindeer Bibs from Sew Baby
- Felt Penguin Ornament from Maria Palito
- Felt Trees from Cynthia Treen Studio
- Candy Land Lane Felt Pattern from Kitschy Digitals
- Pepper the Penguin from While She Naps
- Hot Chocolate Ornament from Betz White
- Elf Girl with Christmas Hats from Noia Land
- Dala Horse and Swedish Bird Ornaments from Lova Revolutionary
This is an ongoing series featuring fun patterns designed by People Who Are Not Me.
- I like it.
- It’s a pattern or kit. I don’t want to just show you inspiring stuff. I want you to be able to make what you see.