There are a LOT of free lessons here at Shiny Happy World.
That’s awesome – but sometimes it can be a little overwhelming.
Do you want to learn to make a quilt using my super easy Quilt As You Go method, paired with painless applique with fusible adhesive?
Then I’ve got the perfect free workshop for you!
It pulls all of my QAYG and applique lessons together in one place, and arranges them in the best way for you to learn the whole process from start to finish. We cover everything from fabric and supplies, to picking a pattern, and all the strps of the process – including binding your quilt!
This class is for you if. . .
- You’ve never made a quilt of any kind.
- You’ve made pieced quilts but have never tried applique.
- You’ve made applique quilts but want to try a new method.
- You’ve made pieced and applique quilts but you’ve never tried Quilt As you Go.
- You already know how to make all kinds of quilts and you want to make one with some new friends.
This class will take you step by step through everything you need to know to make a cute and cuddly quilt!
You work through the lessons at your own pace – using any pattern you like. There are even several free block patterns you can download to give it a try!
The class is organized on the Teachable platform, designed especially for online workshops. When you follow the link below you’ll be prompted to create a Teachable log in and password. You can use that same log in to sign up for any of the classes and workshops I host on Teachable.