Once you have all your blocks quilted, appliqued, and outlined – it’s time to trim them to size and sew them together into a quilt top!
Here are my posts about trimming quilt blocks.
- How to Trim Finished Quilt Blocks
- How to Clean a Fuzzy Cutting Mat – trimming finished blocks WILL make your mat fuzzy
- Quilt Block Sizes for Alternate Grid Layouts
And here are my posts about how to assemble Quilt As You Go Blocks
- How to Join Quilt As You Go Blocks
- How to Assemble and Finish Your Quilt As You Go Quilt
- How to Assemble a Quilt that Uses an Alternate Grid
Finished with this topic?
Return to the Let’s Make a Quilt main Table of Contents.