When it comes to working with embroidery patterns, there are only a few things you need to know – where to get patterns, and how to transfer them to whatever you’re embroidering.
If you’re getting a little more advanced you might also want to know how to enlarge or reduce a pattern to make it exactly the size you need.
Here are all my posts about working with patterns.
- My book – How to Embroider Almost Everything – has over 500 motifs
- My digital pattern shop
- My free patterns
- How to Work with Digital Patterns
- How to Work with Digital Patterns If You Don’t Have a Printer
How to Resize a Pattern
- How to Transfer and Stabilize an Embroidery Pattern (my preferred method)
- How to Transfer an Embroidery Pattern (other methods)
- How to Enlarge or Reduce Digital Patterns
- How to Use a Tiny Embroidery Pattern to Stitch a T-shirt
Move on to the posts about knots. Yes – a whole section about knots. 🙂