Today is release day for the newest pattern in the Funny Faces quilt block of the month club!
You’ve already met Liz Llama. 🙂
She was a mocked–up quilt pattern in the 100 Day Project I’ve been working on on Instagram.
She was so popular there that I made her this month’s wallpaper.
And there have been so many requests for a pattern that I made her this month’s BOM pattern!
I think it’s the eyelashes. 🙂
Here’s the video showing how easy she is to make.
Here are all the links I promised in the video. . .
- Funny Faces Quilt Block of the Month Club – link for members
- Link to join the Funny Faces Club
- Link to previously-released Funny Faces quilt block patterns
- Post about how I choose fabrics
- Video with tips about stitching around curves
And here’s a closer look at the other versions I made of the llama block.
A pretty red llama. . .
And a “realistic” grey llama. . .