Now that you’ve chosen your pattern and the size and layout you want to make, it’s time to choose your fabric!
For some people this is their favorite part, and for some people it’s the most stressful.
Here are links to all the posts about choosing fabric.
- How to Choose Fabric for a Quilt
- Using Fabric Print Wisely
- Applique with Prints – Tips for Color Choices
- Why Spoonflower Fabric
- How to Fill-a-Yard on Spoonflower
And here are links to posts about using specialty fabrics.
- Working with Flannel
- How to Applique with Shiny Fabric
- How to Applique with Satin
- How to Applique with Fleece
- How to Applique with Faux Fur
- How to Applique onto Faux Fur
Finished with this topic?
Return to the Let’s Make a Quilt main Table of Contents.
Move on the the lessons about getting and preparing your supplies.