Once you’ve chosen your pattern, the size you want to make, the layout you want to use, and the fabric you love – it’s time to go shopping!
Lots of the posts about choosing fabric also mention where you can get it.
In addition to fabric, there are some other things you’ll need, like thread, batting, etc.
These links go to all my posts about quilt supplies.
- Quillt Sizes and Supplies Needed
- My Favorite Tools and Supplies and Where to Get Them
- Cuddle Fleece
- My Favorite Batting
- How to Piece Batting Scraps (a thrifty tip)
- Thread – no post here, just a reminder that you need thread. 🙂
- Putting Fusible Adhesive to the Test
- Which Products Do I Use When? Freezer Paper, Fusible Adhesive, or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy?
Finished with this topic?
Return to the Let’s Make a Quilt main Table of Contents.
Move on to the lessons about cutting and quilting your background blocks.