Here it is – the simplest skirt you can possibly make and the best project I know for beginning sewists who want to make clothing.
Size this one up to fit adults – or down to fit dolls and stuffed animals. It’s all good.
What you’ll get
- Complete instructions loaded with step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right
- links to videos teaching you everything you need to know to complete the project
What you’ll need
- fabric (amount will depend on your measurements)
- double-fold bias tape (optional)
- sewing machine, thread, basic sewing tools
- less than an hour. I mean it. I’ve never actually timed myself, but I think I can make one of these in 15 minutes.
Very, very, very easy.
PS – Want to see what some kids have made with this basic pattern?
This skirt got some fancy beading.
As did this one.
And I love the tutu on this Ugly Doll. And, of course, the gap-toothed kid holding it! 🙂
These were all from a Summer Camp I taught a couple of years ago.