You already know that I’m making a rainbow cow… basically, changing to a new color every few rows to get rainbow-y stripes.
Do you want to know how to change colors?
Of course you do!
So, I made this little video of me doing the first color change: (click on the square icon in the lower right corner of the video to view it in full screen)
Not so hard, is it?
And if you keep changing colors every few rounds, you’ll end up with a super-fun, stripey head!
Want to get a little fancier? There’s a way to change colors and minimize the look of the little “step” that results. Watch that video here.
Here are handy links to all the posts about changing yarn color in crochet. . .
- How to Change Colors in Single Crochet
- How to Crochet Stripes with Minimal Jog
- How to Crochet with Two Colors – Stranding
- How to Strand Short Color Changes
- Tips for Working Long Color Changes in Crochet
- How to Do Barbershop Striping in Crochet
- How to Crochet in Joined Rounds
Return to the main table of contents for Let’s Learn to Crochet Amigurumi.