My wrist exercises for knitters and crocheters blog post has been super-popular… and some folks have asked me, “Can we see the exercises in action?”
So, here’s a video of some little stretches and exercises you can do to keep your wrists happy!
Click ‘play’, then the rectangle in the lower right corner to see it big!
Here are handy links to all the crochet troubleshooting posts. . .
- How to Count the Number of Stitches in a Round of Crochet
- How to Hold Your Yarn for Crochet
- Am I Crocheting Inside Out?
- Help! Crocheting in the Back Loop Is Too Hard!
- What to Do If Your Foundation Chains Are Always Too Tight
- How to Work Small Pieces in the Round
- Tips for Crocheting Teeny Tiny Antennae
- How to Measure Gauge for Amigurumi
- Getting Accurate Row Gauge
- How to Clean Amigurumi
- Wrist Exercises for Knitters and Crocheters
Return to the main table of contents for Let’s Learn to Crochet Amigurumi.