Want to learn how to make a quilt with an easy online workshop – totally free?
Sign up for Let’s Make a Quilt here. You’ll learn how to get started, the tools and supplies you’ll need, and how to make a quilt from start to finish using Quilt As You Go and applique with fusible adhesive.
It’s the easiest, most fun way to make an applique quilt. You can do it!
I’ve been working on a super fun North Pole quilt by adding a bunch of cute Santa’s Village signs to houses and buildings made with the Shiny Happy Houses quilt pattern.
It’s been so much fun!
Now you can do the same thing!
Click here to get the free pattern for all the signs – there are 26 – plus a page of blank signs so you can come up with your own fun names. 🙂
The pattern for the signs includes instructions for how I do the lettering. It’s easy!
I wanted everything in my quilt to look like it was made of candy. 🙂 Here are the fabrics I’m using. . .
- Rainbow Sherbet fabric bundle for the background blocks
- Rainbow Bright fat quarter bundles, Little Stripes fat quarter bundles, and Gingham Play fat quarter bundles for the appliques
- Fairy Frost fabric in Snow (a shimmery/sparkly fabric from Michael Miller) for the snowy ground
- A tiny bit of brown fabric (Studio Basic in Taupe from Timeless Treasures) for all the tree trunks
- White Cuddle Fleece for the quilt back – so snuggly!