We’re hopping into spring – which means it’s a useful time to know how to make a quick and easy pompom tail. 🙂
There are lots of great pompom tools out there (I especially love this adorable llama-themed one from Betz White) but sometimes you just have your hands and a pair of scissors on hand. That’s all you need for this method. 🙂
Be super careful not to cut those long tails! You saw how useful they are for attaching your bunny tail. 🙂
Want the pattern for that bunny? Get the Ringo Rabbit pattern here.
Here are handy links to all the posts about faces and details. . .
- How to Embroider with Yarn
- How to Embroider a Smile on Amigurumi
- How to Attach Felt Pieces to Your Amigurumi
- How to Add Hair to Amigurumi
- How to Make a Pompom Tail
- How to Crochet with Beads
Return to the main table of contents for Let’s Learn to Crochet Amigurumi.