Once you’re done stitching, there are a number of different ways to finish your work. I’ve also included here some extra lessons about other ways to use embroidery.
Here are all the posts about finishing embroidery projects.
- How to Iron Embroidery without Smooshing the Stitches
- How to Frame Embroidery in a Hoop (with no glue)
- How to Hide the Messy Back of Hooped Embroidery
- How to Prep Embroidery for Framing
Other Ways to Use Embroidery
- How to Mend with Embroidered Patches
- How to Mend a Tear around a Pocket
- How to Embroider a Quilt Label