This mini tote bag measures 6 inches wide x 7 inches tall x 2 inches deep.
It’s the perfect size for packing your lunch, carrying a few books, or toting some toys.
I embroidered one of my favorite birds from this Bird Sampler pattern onto a solid fabric before sewing it up, but you could simply use a fabulous print.
Choose a fun coordinating color for the lining and you’re ready to sew!
What you get
- complete pattern with detailed step by step instructions and lots of photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need
What you’ll need
- 1 fat quarter of fabric for the bag and handles
- 1 fat quarter (or less) for the lining
- materials for embellishing (optional)
- sewing machine and thread
- about an hour
Very easy – it’s all straight line sewing. This is a great first sewing project!