I’ve finished all the whipstitching around the edges of the hills and the bears.
Ready for the fancy stitching!
I wanted the whipstitching to be fairly invisible. To make sure I got all the scallops outlined, I flipped it over to check the back.
So here’s what comes next. . .
Next week I’ll be putting together the online class. Here’s what will be available as soon as the class opens. . .
- the pattern – both a PDF for printing on freezer paper to cut by hand and an SVG file for those who have cutting machines
- a video showing how to cut, layer and glue the pieces in place
- a video showing how to whipstitch the edges
- a bundle of felt sheets in the colors I used
- a bundle of pre-cut pieces for those who want to jump right to the fun part 🙂
Update – the class is finished now – with all the lessons showing how to do the fancy stitching! Get the class here.
After the class releases, I’ll start adding more videos showing how to embroider the faces and how to add fancy stitching to the hills.
This is going to be so much fun!