Crochet underbites are one of my favorite things.
Actually – not just crocheted. An underbite instantly makes all critters cuter! I’ve got a tutorial here showing how to add an underbite when you’re doing applique.
But back to crochet.
Luckily – an underbite is especially easy to do in crochet. Here’s a video showing how, using Maxwell Monster as an example.
Have fun with this technique!
Here are handy links to all the posts about crocheting more advanced shapes. . .
- How to Work the Bottom Side of a Foundation Chain
- How to Crochet an Oval
- How to Stitch One Row Below
- How to Crochet an Underbite
- How to Crochet Scallops
- How to Crochet a Pocket Mouth
- How to Crochet Two Rounds Together that Are Separated by a Foundation Chain
- How to Add a Ruffle to Amigurumi
- How to Crochet a Donut Shape
- How to Crochet the Mane on a Lion
Return to the main table of contents for Let’s Learn to Crochet Amigurumi.
Move on to the posts about troubleshooting common problems.