Whew! That’s quite a mouthful! But it’s actually a really easy technique that lets you get two bumps with some space between them, like the awesome googly eyes on this frog.
If you’ve crocheted standing legs in an amigurumi before, this is going to look really familiar to you. 🙂
Here’s the video.
See how easy? This opens up all kinds of fun possibilities for different shapes. 🙂
Here are handy links to all the posts about crocheting more advanced shapes. . .
- How to Work the Bottom Side of a Foundation Chain
- How to Crochet an Oval
- How to Stitch One Row Below
- How to Crochet an Underbite
- How to Crochet Scallops
- How to Crochet a Pocket Mouth
- How to Crochet Two Rounds Together that Are Separated by a Foundation Chain
- How to Add a Ruffle to Amigurumi
- How to Crochet a Donut Shape
- How to Crochet the Mane on a Lion
Return to the main table of contents for Let’s Learn to Crochet Amigurumi.
Move on to the posts about troubleshooting common problems.